Old Discussions from US Doctors Familiar With ES

Hi @Daryl!

You have posted this message on the public part of our forum so all our members can see it. Hopefully you’ll get some good responses to your question but you can also click on the magnifying glass icon in the upper right of this page & type the word symptoms into the search box that comes up. After hitting return, a list of posts will show up where people have discussed their symptoms. You will get a lot of information that way.

I had many symptoms but mine started w/ choking on food & when drinking water. A year or more later, I started having a pain in the front of my neck near my thyroid. After sometime passed, I found a lump under my jaw, & when I poked it, it caused the pain in the front of my neck to intensify. I also developed ear & face pain, pressure behind my left eye, shoulder & collar bone pain, pain at the back of my skull, & ears, blood pressure drops when I exercised & racing heart when that happened, plus light-headedness/dizziness & shortness of breath, & pressure at the base of my tongue. These were the most pronounced, but I had other symptoms as well.

To save you time, here is the link to the list of posts where people discuss their symptoms:

https://forum.livingwitheagle.org/search?q=symptoms

Here is another link to a specific post made by Jules that pretty comprehensively lists the symptoms ES can cause. You may need to scroll to the top to see the info she wrote: