Seenie from ModSupport needs a hand!

Ben, TJ and I are working on a project to collect short video “sound bites” from some of our members. We’ve tried before, but never in this way, so it’s an experiment. We need your help. Yes, YOU, reading this right now!

If you have a vague idea of how to “Facetime” or “Zoom” that’s all the technical skill you need: we’ll set something up for a day and time that works for both of us, and I’ll send you a link to click on.

At the appointed hour, you’ll make sure your camera and microphone are working, and click on the link. I’ll be there (with any luck), and we will talk. That’s all.

During our Zoom visit, I’ll ask you about how you found Ben’s Friends, what being part of a community has been like for you, what Ben’s Friends has meant in your life, and anything else that comes to mind. Just a friendly Zoom visit, but it will be recorded.

I’m hoping to do 4 or 5 of these member visits in the next week or so. Our professional video editor will then put bits and pieces of several of these chats together for a video about our members. He promises to use only the best parts of each Zoom visit.

Willing to give this a go and video chat with me for a few minutes? Just reply to this thread and I’ll contact you by private message or email.

C’mon … you can do it!

Hi Seenie,

I’d be willing to do a short video chat w/ you. It’s a good excuse to see you again “face to face”. :wink:

If you’d prefer not to interview Mods, I totally understand especially because it’s been awhile since my diagnosis & surgeries.

Let me know!

:blush:

Hi Seenie,

I’d be happy to help!

1 Like