SULTAN (2021, Ireland): Refractory neck pain due to Eagle syndrome

Here is maybe an interesting case report for people from Ireland, as the autors are from Galway. Maybe they can be added to our doctors list?

@anon22211586

4 Likes

Thanks, I’ll make a note on the Doctors List, good spot! :grinning: :+1:

3 Likes

I didn’t see your reference to optimistic so I sent him a PM w/ the link. He’ll be sure to see it now! :joy:

2 Likes

This is great Dude! and very recent. Nice to see new stuff published in 2021.

2 Likes

Thanks for considering me when you found this Dude
I am not sure which way to go on this, my long awaited appointment to see the ENT cancer surgeon who is of very high standing here on the Emerald Isle is on the 23rd of July, and after that I will have consider making contact with them.
I did compose a few emails and in the end they were deleted.
It is easier for me to use spanners rather then a typing keyboard :joy: but again, thanks to yourself for posting

3 Likes

Opt, so glad to see you lurking again. We miss your great humor.
Its hard to believe all this time has gone by that you have suffered to finally get to this evaluation. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks snapple, life has surely thrown a few challenges at me, I am lucky to have support from all of you, and of course my family and friends, I think I am lucky also that I have good days and bad days, if it was bad all of the time I am sure I would not be here today :thinking::hugs:

3 Likes