Treatment timeline

I’m so sorry you’re hitting dead ends, @Rlr286. You could try Dr. Samji in San Jose, CA. I know he’s farther away from you, but he’s also extremely experienced in doing ES surgeries. He does initial video consults so you wouldn’t have to fly out to see him. I believe you need to send a hard copy i.e. disk of your images to his office for him to review before he’ll set up a consult with you. The initial consult is 45 min & costs about $600. Many insurance companies will pay all or part of the cost of a second opinion appt., but it’s best to check with yours to make sure that’s the case. Having the consult doesn’t obligate you to see him for surgery. He did my surgeries (for bilateral ES), & I had a very good outcome overall.

You can contact his office to see how far out he’s booking & what exactly you’d need to send to him in order to get a consult set up.

•Dr Hussein Samji, Camino ENT Clinic, San Jose 408- 227- 6300 Camino Ear, Nose & Throat Clinic (one of the most experienced ES surgeons in the US, does external surgery.) Contact his medical assistant Yerelin@caminoent.com for a faster response.

Here’s another doctor listed in CO, but I don’t know how experienced he is:

•Dr. Robert Breeze, Neurosciences Center - Anschutz, 1635 Aurora Ct 4th Floor, Aurora,
720-848-2080, Robert Breeze - CU Medicine - Denver, CO

1 Like