Vascular/Jugular Eagle Syndrome

Thank you Jules!

Hope you continue to feel better and better! Keep us updated! :hugs:

Hi Chasingophelia! Thank you for reaching out. I’m turning a corner to less pain. I think the sphenoid sinus surgery along with the styloid removal really took me down but getting better :blossom: going to really focus on laying low for the next week. Had a little bit of the pulsatile tinnitus and had IH again but I do know that I am in the process of healing so it is too be expected especially if I over do it which I did the last couple days. More ice today and rest. Maybe watch some Hallmark movies. I love hallmark. Nothing bad ever happens on hallmark. LOL :blush:

1 Like

Hi CONATIVE!

I agree about Hallmark movies! Funny thing, Snapple2020 had her second ES surgery this week, & Hallmark movies carried her through several of her immediately post op days. They’re a bit sappy but that makes them fun!

We were just joking about the Hallmark movies today! I love them but some are so funny and goofy. I didn’t know that about Snapple so I would love to reach out. I Hope she is feeling better everyday :blush:

1 Like

You can PM her by clicking on her name as it appears above one of her posts. :blush:

Thank you!

1 Like