1 year (almost) post right sided styloidectomy/C1 resection update

Treat transverse sinus thrombosis with medication. thinning drugs.Proper nutrition, walking, fresh air. What’s in your mouth on the MRI, I assume you have a false tooth, metal, or something else.
this is my Compress IJV almost without Eagle syndrome(basic large transverse process С1 ) in triangle atlas C1 and digastric muscle and Musculus stylohyoideus, TOS and hyoideum bone identify on your own despite doctors’ diagnoses

For C1, halotraction or surgery. You can try Cervical Collar Rigid and sleeping on your stomach as I described. Compress IJV almost without Eagle syndrome(basic large transverse process С1 ) in triangle atlas C1 and digastric muscle and Musculus stylohyoideus, TOS and hyoideum bone identify on your own despite doctors’ diagnoses - #6 by Filatov

I noticed the “before” in the picture. The stylohyoid process was broken, I don’t know, maybe they tried to correct the position of the atlas, chiropractors/physiotherapists and then the stylohyoid process was broken, or there was an injury. Is it broken? because further on the process is thick.therefore, on the CT scan, photo - “before”, the dimensions (diameter) of the IJV in the atlas region are normal.Then everything comes together, before this CT scan you had strong compression on the right, this can even be seen from the position of this broken stylohyoid process. There was strong compression and plaque accumulation, thrombosis gradually increased. So, indeed, my theory based on the fundamentals of hydrodynamics is correct. Now you need to get rid of thrombosis, try medication.
36267df8e5e2d03a8a0af67c98c25f04d7ca0673
And yes, the surgical operation was useful and effective. The stylohyoid process could have fused at any moment, healed, and put strong pressure on the IJV again. Although the outflow was already small due to thrombosis of the transverse sinus. Now you need to be treated for thrombosis, this is also quite difficult. Once the thrombosis resolves, you will feel great.