Another doctor for the list!

Hi everyone,

I just had my second surgery 1 week ago tomorrow! Six weeks after the first which still hurts from the procedure I have to say though that pain is much more tolerable than what I would call torture from all my symptoms! Because I was a bilateral patient if believe the doctor was trying to see what the better method is he did not remove either tonsil but in the first surgery he made the incision in front of the tonsil and in the second he went from behind. I will ask why at my post op. The a Doctors name is Dr Timothy Anderson he works at Lahey clinic in Burlington, Massachusetts. It was difficult to get him to do surgery in the first place he thought my symptoms were from something else but I KNEW from this board that it was eagles. I have never seen anyone happier other than myself that I was right! Now he is much more interested and open to symptoms! I absolutely would recommend this surgeon. 2 successful surgeries on 1 person!

Good for you for advocating for yourself, Lifelonngeagle. And I am so glad this group was able to help you, too. Wishing you a full recovery!

Great to hear the surgery was successful. Please keep us updated on your recovery.

It was only successful because of the power of this group I would otherwise have given up and gone on believing I was a hypochondriac!

This is fantastic. Patient empowerment at its best. If you get the chance, tell Dr. Anderson about us. My email is ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ if you want to pass that along too!

I already have. When the first surgery helped things he did not believe were caused by the Eagles he was very excited to learn more!

Ben Munoz said:

This is fantastic. Patient empowerment at its best. If you get the chance, tell Dr. Anderson about us. My email is ben@bensfriends.org if you want to pass that along too!

I will put him on the spreadsheet and will be updating soon.