Completely fed up and over this

Awe thanks Tish I know there is people going crazy with no diagnoses yet don’t know about Ben yet you cheered me up

Thank you well I’m glad because being down all the time sucks but I know how hard it is to put a smile on. Trust me I’m still waiting on a diagnosis as aparently eagles can’t do all of this to me its horrible not knowing.

Well to make my day worse I am now in emergency room as if my day couldn’t get any worse

I guess I have an upper gi bleed from taking too much ibuprofen eagles eagles eagles u do like to treat me so bad :frowning:

Tish,

Sorry you are having a really bad time. I think a lot of your symptoms are from ES. Do you have a doctor who will do the surgery? Are you looking for one? Hope you are feeling a bit better today.

Thanks bigsbug I have not found anyone to do surgery when I looked so I just stopped looking.I feel a little better just drained. :confused:

If you are looking for a good surgeon, who is caring and is familiar with ES I would highly recommend Dr. John Milligan. He has 2 locations in the valley. Here is a link so you can read more about him. He is on of the co-founding members of the skull base surgical team at Barrows. I am currently mending from having my right styloids removed on July 17th by Dr. Milligan. http://www.aocphysicians.com/physicians.html. It may be worth a doctors appointment. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Thank you so much I will for sure go see him and look into it hope your recovering well

Thank you. The recovery has been rough. But I a very hopeful. It could be a bit more painful due to this being my 2nd surgery in 3 months in my neck. I had my spine fused in April. Only time will tell, the doctor thinks my long term prognosis is good. :-) I still have to have my left removed but we will schedule that out a bit further than 3 months if the pain is manageable. Take care and I hope you like him. He does the external approach only. That is what I wanted. Hope you are better today. Take care and please keep me posted on your progress.