Completely fed up and over this

I never got the vertigo but I’m 14 years into it now ,that must be really hard people probably think your faking it

Pretty much I have been called a hypocondriact lol and to keep going on with life so I did until now its just become real bad all if a sudden and no clue as to why. That must of been real hard to leave empty handed once again. What symptoms do u have ?

I hate that word and when a Dr says your ok friends and family agree with him,worse when your love one calls you that,now I feel a constant cool sensation when I breath in its really hard to concitrate it feels like I bit into a toxic York peppermint patty that melted the right side of my throat almost like I got a infection on the right side ,I would defiantly do the eagles surgery again though I used to stretch my jaw all day serious like 100 times a day probly looked like I was trying to chew on my ear after surgery I maybe stretch my jaw Twice a day,

Hmm that’s no good I constantly pull on my neck I don’t know how many times a day trust me I hate that word too maybe some day someone will believe me I guess xrays are not enough

Are you gonna get the surgery soon

Lol I had brain surgery and that’s not enough ,They don’t feel what we do I hate to call us selfish but feel that way were suffering and wish and think people understand but they don’t and never will that’s why I would pinch my friends and just hold it and would try to get them to talk or think while I do it not even hard but they lasted like 10 seconds ,my son is 14 now I feel bad because I was really short and moody with him as he was growing up I hope you get help wish I could hug you and tell you it will be

Thanks I kinda get like that on a bad day with my daughter my head just can’t take it then I feel bad because its not her fault my head is so muffled. And I’m in pain thanks it does mean alot but I understand how u feel even if other people think we are coo coo and making it up lol I’m right here suffering with u wish your surgery would have helped.

Thanks me to, thought I was gonna make a step forward for eagles when I had the brain surgery. But the regret I Feel hurts I know you want the best for your daughter and its hard to mask it ,I never hit my son but feel liked I robbed him of a better Dad it’s easy to get caught up in the pain I’m not used to it but f

Don’t want you to make the same mistake .This disease makes you really cold blooded

Yea u think so but also sad because I cant do as much with them and on bad days like today I can’t even get up it’s fristrating and I get angry because I just want my life back

Me to I wish there was a way to help them understand does anyone around you give you support how many times have you passed out from it

I’m really messing up my life now it sucks want to give good advise but it’s taking its toll bad

No passing out yet I just can’t stand with out feeling like I’m goung to pass out and hands go numb when I turn my head sleeping sucks I have to put my head forward and keep putting it back my throat hurts sometimes hard to swallow headaches and neck aches and saliva I hope I don’t pass out and not much help only people complaining lol no one understands I guess

Why are u messing it up ? As in how maybe I can help

Drinking hard self medicating ,but after years of dealing with this I feel like I’m suppose to suffer and I don’t deserve nothing good ,thats for real people don’t drink all the time but when I do it’s to blackout ,just makes me feel very self destructive its like my own body treats me bad so I don’t deserve nothing good ,stopping drinking would problay help but feel like my brain is dusted and I’m living for my family cause I don’t want them to hurt .I don’t know if its all from eagles but feel like I don’t deserve nothing good like I’m hurting on purpose ,like Kurt Cobain said Jesus doesn’t want me for a Sun beam

You do help Tish this site does but like your discussion started very fed up ,but trying to except it knowing I’m gonna have a sore throat for the rest of my life. I think it’s funny now when I see suffering on the news and feel very in compassionate for other people’s problem it s almost makes me feel better to see worse problems .I don’t like it I use to be very caring still em but its changed me ; (

Sorry just frustrated

Sorry had a long day today had to go to the office to basically get help with my kids and its embaressing and people stare because I hudle because my small pathetic world is spinning.I even had a security guard ask me if I was okay I said I’m fine even though I’m not and he says omg that must be so horrible that wouldbdrive me nuts imm like u have no idea buddy. I’m sure I look pretty stupid huddled as the floor feels like its moving I am so glad to be home.but anyways I kept writing a response three times to you and everytime it either deleted or I got distracted or I felt terrible to the point where I was going to throw up. I did the same thing your doing and the only reason I’m not drinking is because try drinking with vertigo lol take one sip and I feel as drunk as someone else who has had ten okay I’m finding a little humor in myself but don’t beat yourself up to much but the reason I think we suffer well the only explanation I could cone up with which only half sounded decent was I think we suffer to understand so now we know how it feels to have eagles and so we are not alone.just like I’m not alone someone out there can feel exactly what I feel and I can relate to them and I think peoplebout there do have it worse than me.
We will have our good days maybe more bad than good but we make it through I understand why u take the pills and drink I have done it to numb the pain and pretend that for that moment I’m okay.my advice to you deleone and its the one thing thay gets me through anything is I thinkvof my kids I’m sure he is your motivation to keep going he can’t understand but he loves you

Ps: don’t be sorry vent and who cares what other people think we are not perfect we never will be I feel then same as u do I ask myself what did I do to deserve this why me I had a normal life and now I hold to counters as I walk around the fact isni couldnkeep asking myself why but I will never get an answer other than eagles did it lol. I don’t want to say suffering is part of life but so many people aren in pain or dieing its like we come into the world and once we are here we suffer throughn pain , surgerys cancer or losing a loved one some way or another we all suffer and somebof us have eagles but we are not alone :slight_smile: ps ps eagles sucks lol

Awe like how honest you are Trish