Doppler ultrasound on my carotid artery

Just took half a day of work off and paid 250 to have a ultrasound Done on my symptom side .Left a Cd with my cat scan from when styloid was still in and one with after styloid was removed also left a pic of my actual styloid process which looks sharps .didnt see the Cardioligist but told them to look closely at were the styloid process tip was located when going over my ultra sound the technician wasn’t very impressed with any thing see saw but I will be hearing back on Monday I’m pretty sure this was a waste of time and money but hey isn’t 95 percent of are doctors visit s that .Ill post back on here when I get results this is something I’m pursuing on my own

Did you turn your head? Mine showed up and was able to be repeated when we turned my head. The tech had a hard time doing it with head turning...I guess that makes it harder to see or something.

They had me do it both ways my styloid is already out though I was seeing if they could fine any Damage to the carotid cause I still have symptoms what did they tell you Tee

Oh ok, I thought one was out and you were trying to get the other out. Gotcha! That was in the summer, so we have just further confirmed that my symptoms are actually coming from the compression. The doc was concerned about damage, and we did not see damage to the carotid in the ultrasound, so that was good.

That’s good they didn’t ,thanks for letting me know .

Waste of money and time my carortid artery showed no damage .Why do I feel fatigue and like something is stuck in my throat why Geez!!

I am waiting for my Doppler carotid ultrasound results. I am frustrated cause this had to be done at his office and not the same day of my echocardiogram. I am sure cause of money!!! The initial visit he told me that to tell the tech to take pics with my head turn as well. I cannot get over the fact that I really need an ct scan angiogram of my carotids not all this unnecessary testing that goes into his wallet.

I know I had that dang tube telescope thing down my nose 4 times the last ent I saw wanted to do it to I was like no your not gonna see anything wish they got paid by how well they do

Lan What Specifically did the styloid removal help with like which symptoms specifically were eliminated?
Deleone said:

I know I had that dang tube telescope thing down my nose 4 times the last ent I saw wanted to do it to I was like no your not gonna see anything wish they got paid by how well they do

Lan What Specifically did the styloid removal help with like which symptoms specifically were eliminated?
Deleone said:

The styloid removal lessened most my throat pain by like 25 percent but the man symptom I stop doing was I would constantly push on my jaw on the opposite side to relieve pressure ,I also would grab my jaw from my bottom teeth and yank on it also would open my mouth as wide as I could like 30 times a day must looked like I was trying to chew my ear or like I was on meth the jaw twitching and opening my mouth all day long pretty much stopped along with the need to push on it went from all day long to maybe 2 or 3 times

I found the same thing , I had such terrible tension in my left side that I would put like pens...remotes...anything I could wedge in my mouth to let it feel like it could rest, that annoyance is the only symptom that went away 100% when they removed my left styloid.

Oh I got the meth accusation too. the way I was always nashing my jaw. I would tell them I wish it was that then it would stop when I did.