Dr. Hepworth and Vascular ES

Thank you so much, Eagle! That’s so sweet. Considering I have anxiety about hospitals and medical things (mainly just the lack of control!) I’m nervous but doing really well. I did take some of my as needed anxiety meds tonight and I’m sure they are helping, but I’m feeling good and even excited. The day is finally almost here and I’m so hopeful. Compared to how I felt before the venogram/angiogram (that really freaked me out for a variety of reasons) I am surprisingly calm because I know I’m in good hands.

I had to stop the plavix two weeks ago, and that has been very illuminating. I feel so awful without it. I had several episodes where I was doing very mild/moderate exercise — a leisurely bike ride and gardening — when I felt so dizzy and my head was throbbing. It was so frustrating to be experiencing that again and I just cannot live my life that way! Have you found any relief from any medications or treatments? Hang in there!

I will be keeping everyone updated on my recovery and I’m hoping for the best!

2 Likes

blossom,

I’ll be praying for you & Dr. H tomorrow! Will look forward to hearing how everything goes & especially I’m hopeful that you’ll notice symptoms in retreat ASAP after surgery. :hugs:

2 Likes

Praying for you, God bless :pray::bouquet:

2 Likes

Hi there Blossom! I hope that your surgery went well and that you are resting up and healing well! I think the Diamox and Plavix are helping some, but I am still so miserable. It is hard to tell but I feel like I would feel worse if I went off of them though. I am really looking forward to hearing your progress! Sending hugs!

2 Likes

blossom’s posted info about her recovery in a separate discussion, here’s a link so you can see how she’s doing:
Surgery recap! - General - Living with Eagle
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like