Fresh out of surgery and

Just wanted to let everyone know that I just got out of surgery yesterday and all seems well. I was with Dr richard newman and his staff here in San Antonino texas. He was able to cutt out at least two inches ON BOTH of the styloids during the same operation. What I can say right now is that I feel a large relief of pressure that I normally feel on each side. I know its still soon to gather a True feeling but I can already feel some Relief. Things are hopeful and thanks for everyone here and all the help on this journey!
359-IMG_236575007091650.jpeg (62.6 KB)

Ps the DR did confirm that my styloid was compressing several nerves including the facial nevers. Which was causing the facial thingling and eye pain

awesome bro, I was worried about them doing both sides at once as it isn't very common. Just relax for the next 4 to 6 weeks man, I had a very long recovery after mine. And keep in mind lots of your nerves on each side aren't working right now if you had extraoral like I did. Shaving is going to feel like your shaving someone else's face lol....

Exciting news. Hope you recover very quickly and completely.

Glad it went well! Keep us updated, keep hydrated and you're incredible ;)