Help for Tight Muscles

I am a massage therapist 18 years and I use magnesium oil spray in all my massages and I also have a float tank with 400 pounds of Epsom salt that I use weekly. Aka magnesium, the magnesium allows me to get deeper tissue without killing people. I make my own magnesium oil if you would like the recipe just let me know.
Muscles have memory and if they have been tight a long time they always go back to the tight position, you can daily massage yourself which will help to change that memory in the muscle Lots of great videos on massage on YouTube. Spray your pain areas daily with the magnesium oil …you do not store magnesium in your body, you have to put in everyday for the 600 functions your body needs magnesium for… caffeine, sweating and stress deplete magnesium too…Hope this helps Hugs Greatpersun

3 Likes

Forgot that the mineral boron function is to put calcium back in bone . I have a great recipe for this too it’s not in the soil 6mg daily by mouth and and make salve and rub on…I am 67 and have no arthritis which I attribute to magnesium and boron hugs hope this helps

1 Like

Float tank sounds absolutely like heaven! I do take magnesium supplement but I like the idea of the spray. yes please share your receipt. Thanks

1 Like

Is it ok to post the recipe on here? Greatpersun

1 Like

Yes, okay to post, but best for members to check with their own doctor before using supplements…

Ok I will put that with the recipe thank you

1 Like

Hi Snapple here are a couple of recipes
please check with your own doctor before using

BORON salve
here are two recipes for the boron salve
this is a quick one
1/2 cup of 20 mule tean borax (best to blend this really fine in blender straight from dry no liquid)
1/2 cup coconut oil
After borax is blended fine pour in coconut oil ti blender mix very well ( you can add a little more coconut oil if it is too dry it will be slighty gritty)
store in glass jar i use mason jars.
Apply wherever you hurt apply heat for 30 minutes then apply a cold pack to stop the inflammation process.
put towel or sheet diwn it will get grit on where you sit or lay. do this minimum twice a week for 6 weeks it will help your pain if it comes from calcium

this recipe is more involved and i use a mixer
20 of 6 mg boron pills ( i order mine from swanson vitamins)
1/4 cup magnesium flakes I order mine from amazon
2 tablespoins organic castor oil
1/2cup coconut oil
1/4 cup of cocoa butter melted
1 tblespoon glycerin
ginger essential oil a few drops
frankinscense essential oil a few drops
peppermint essential oil a few drops

put in a stainless steel pot and mix with mixer over low heat til creamy it gets firmer as it cools. If its not creamy enough add a small amount of cocoa butter 1 tsp at a time. but not too much as it can make it too hard. Keep in fridge. i use this on all my clients with arthritis. They love it.
Apply to area that hurts put heat 30 minutes then apply cold to stop inflammation.
Use as often as you want but best results at least twice a week for 6 weeks.
boron puts calcium back in bone
magnesium relaxes muscles
castor oil helps with scars and inflammation
coconut oil glcerine and covoa butter are
carriers into skin and softens the skin
ginger frankinscense and peppermint help with inflammation
keep in fridge
don’t put water in it
contraindication if you are allergic to any of these products
contraindicated Hormone-sensitive condition such as breast cancer, uterine cancer, ovarian cancer, endometriosis, or uterine fibroids: Boron might act like estrogen. If you have any condition that might be made worse by exposure to estrogen, avoid supplemental boron or high amounts of boron from foods.
hope this helps hugs

MAG oil recipe
1 gallon distilled water
3 cups magnesium chloride flakes ( i buy on amazon.or i sell the flakes here) in my office for clients

Boil 1/2 gallon of water add 3 cups of magnesium chloride flakes stir well
decrease heat so it simmers for 15 minutes
when cool add back to other 1/2 gallon
shake well
let sit 24 hours
always shake well before putting in spray bottle
spray on any areas that hirt or cramp especially good for restless legs
hugs hope this helps

4 Likes

Thank you, @Greatpersun! Very useful to have these recipes. I have a roll on magnesium oil but it was pricey. Will be nice to make my own!

Yep and you can adjust how strong you want it. Hugs

1 Like

This is great “Greatpersun”! Thank you so much. I am going to review this with my massage person.

Thank you. Research on the net too. Let me know if your massage person knows about it. Massage school doesn’t teach it and no other massage therapist I have talked to in 17+ years has either…I made these recipes for myself and to help my clients and others … Hugs

Also do tmj massage from videos on YouTube and use the magnesium oil and boron salve on your tmj . I am sure the muscles have atrophied
and possibly some calcification in tmj and once that happens it’s hard to feed them magnesium by mouth…Hope this helps hugs

1 Like

Thanks for the info! I will share with my massage person and let you know what he says.

1 Like