Essential oils?

Essential oils seem to be all the rage these days and are being used to treat all kinds of things and some with great success! Has anyone tried them for their ES symptoms and if so, what did you use and did it help?

Did you try the magnesium mentioned in a previous discussion? Has it helped? I don't know much about essential oils, but I mentioned the magnesium to a friend who suffers from migraines, she tried it and it is helping!

Yes! I have been taking magnesium for awhile now (still on the first bottle of 100...250 mg once a day). I have noticed that I get the feeling of having a lump or something stuck in my throat a lot less since I started taking it.

That's good then!

I have used a combination product that has been EXTREMELY helpful to me, especially at night when I can’t sleep. It contains wintergreen, lavender, frankincense, marjoram, roman chamomile,basil and rosemary. The smell kind of relaxes me, and it helps my neck pain a lot. I am not sure if it is ok to put the brand name on here…private message me if you would like it.

Thanks, Kay! I sent you a friend request, so that I can PM you about the brand.