I'm newly diagnosed and new here: I have so many questions

Certainly quite a few of your symptoms sound like they could be ES, there’s info in the Newbies Guide Section about common symptoms and what might cause them if you’ve not seen it, here’s a link:
ES Information: Common Symptoms And Possible Explanations For Them - Welcome / Newbies Guide to Eagle Syndrome - Living with Eagle
Having symptoms worsen when your head is in a certain position is very common.
Certainly the head and neck pain, feeling like something is catching in your throat, voice issues can all be ES symptoms. The styloids can irritate the accessory nerve to your shoulder so it could be causing issues for you, but looking into TOS as @vdm suggested might be worth doing. Vagus nerve irritation can sometimes cause breathing issues as well.
Quite a few of us have had jugular vein compression, which raises the pressure in your head & can sometimes cause a CSF leak- there’s info in the section I mentioned about vascular ES & the different symptoms which that can cause, so that’s worth a look at too. Dizziness when your head is in a certain position is common with VES…
Have you tried any nerve pain medications at all? that might help you while you’re waiting to see Dr Hackman?

2 Likes