Made it out of surgery

I’m working on if right know for some insight in San Jose my number is 808 9380340 I’m trying to get ahold of a friend in San Jose who helps with this type of stuff waiting on her to reply back to me today so if you need to call me and I’ll let you know what I did and how I can help somehow ok don’t be shy if you need to call call alohaaaaaa buzzzzzzy hope your feeling ok and willl figure it out there’s a lot of great people out there for help just got to touch base with them alohaaaaaa buzzzzzzy Lance Rittenhouse

Isaiah 30_40_ is very knowledgeable about these things she’s helped me and is very sweet and nice try her she’s who’s helping me at this point let me know I’ll give her your name if that’s ok let me know buzz eagles

Thanks, she has been helping me as well. I think I’ve got most things worked out now.

Nice keep in touch with me ok let me know how your doing please I’m here to talk to and help I’m here anytime and love to chat with you we’re all in the same eagle boat so let me know love to meet someday soon have an eagle free luncheon throw a huge pArty for all of us who have been cured amen I’m always here for you Georgia girl Aloha feel better please and keep me posted on in the islands so yeah love Georgia did both boot camps in Georgia ft benning airborne and ft Gordon for my top secret intel school so love that state are you a Georgia peach :)))))) love them peaches have an amazing beautiful day and amen it will soon be half over and blessings much alohaaaaaa buzzzzzzy the buzz eagle:))))) don’t hesitate to hit me up anytime:)))

1 Like

Amazing glad to here you hooked up with Wendy she’s epic and really helpful and super kool and sweet we eagles got to stick together and spreading the word to others like us we can make a difference it’s awesome to be able to help others makes my heart swell with joy amen miss Georgiagirl I’m here anytime alohaaaaaa buzzzzzzy