My styloid

my syloid 4 1/2 Dr Hernendez said. There was 2 more
Inch that was chalkie that broke off

1 Like

Wow that’s long! Good it’s gone. Recovery well. D :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Very good that it’s out! That’s got to be better out, hope that you see the benefits! God bless :pray: :hugs:

2 Likes

Long AND THICK! So good it’s outta there! I’m sure you’ll feel much better going forward! :gift_heart:

3 Likes

Ty isaiah. This group helped me up to my surgery and beyond .

2 Likes

How are you doing @Michael123? You’re in the period where post op swelling is the worst. That will end about 5-7 days after surgery, & your swelling will gradually start to be less & you should start noticing little improvements going forward. :hugs:

1 Like

Hey isaiah Day 5. Still having symtoms. Face pain ear pain and headache. I know it take time. .#recovery #eagle syndrone strong :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

You’re still in the time of greatest post op swelling, @Michael123! You will see good changes when the swelling starts to go away. :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Will keep praying for you @Michael123 & sending hugs, hopefully will settle soon :pray: :hugs:

3 Likes

Hi! I’m just checking in on you how are you doing?

2 Likes

Ty Hey Dee how things going ?My head is much better .Im still getting ear ache and face pain. Its only been 2 weeks .I go back too Dr Hernandez on 10 20 hope I can report so more good news

2 Likes

@Michael123 - I’m so glad your head is feeling better! Hopefully you’ll continue to notice the disappearing of all your symptoms over the next 6-12 months. Thank you for keeping us updated.

:gift_heart: :pray:

1 Like

Ty isaiah. I hope so this recovery been the most lol.eating still hurt .It was a big incision so its going to take time to heal. Thank you for your support #eagle symdome :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

It was awhile before I could eat comfortably, too, so I understand, @Michael123. Thankfully my first side was the worst. Recovery from my second surgery was much easier.

Hey Dee Just checking on you .Hope things going as plan .

2 Likes

Hi thank s for checking in sorry it’s been a while I moved to FL and 2 days after closing we got hit with hurricane Ian. Day 7 still no power barely can connect to call and get lucky somedays and am able to connect to internet via mobile data. My discomfort has been worse now then ever. Stress isn’t helping. May have to postpone surgery however until beginning of year because I have had to take time off work here now because of Ian. Happy to be alive. Thanks for checking in.

1 Like

Sorry too hear about all that, praying for you. Things will get better I can understand I been thur a few living in louisiana.I know its hard but Day by Day .Please dont stress out .Keep us updated

2 Likes

That’s rough, bad timing for your move :frowning_face: I hope that you can get things sorted soon & don’t have to postpone surgery. Thinking of you, praying it can go ahead & that your symptoms ease after the stress :hugs: :pray:

WOW, @Ddmarie! Kind of a double whammie - a big move then a big hurricane! No fun! Stress is definitely a trigger for ES symptoms. I also hope you don’t have to put off your surgery. It would be so nice for you to be well into recovery by the start of next year! I will also pray that can happen. :gift_heart::hugs:

1 Like