I was diagnosed with MS in 2010.
In 2012, I had pain and pressure in my sinuses and had “lids” on my ears for a year. In the end nothing was wrong with my sinuses and ears.
I put facets on 4 front teeth 6 years ago due to acid damage.
After 1 week the pain came, and my teeth iced on sour and sweet things.
Pain spread to the jaw, oral cavity, face and other teeth.
I was admitted to Ullevål hospital for the pain, but they couldn’t do anything.
After 2 years, the dentist I use today thought the facets were too big. There was pressure on the front teeth, which created the nerve pain I have today.
This was possibly the triggering cause of today’s symptoms:
• pain in the face
• Involuntary muscle contractions behind the left eye and also around the face
• Pressure in the ears, especially the right, and typically in the morning when I wake up
• Can become light sensitive
• Pain in the jaw
• Pain and stiffness in the neck
• Pain in the head, especially in the temple
• Feels constant pressure in the head
• Difficult to bend down
• When I twist my head or neck it gets worse
• Pressure in sinuses
Gets worse when I get stressed
I have constant pain, that makes talking, eating, drinking and functioning in daily life difficult
I have been told that eagle syndrome may be the cause of my problems.
I have had a CT scan of the head and neck. My right styloid was 5cm and left was 2,4
I have tried to contact Nils Heim, and was told today that he will be away til september. He will have kids.
Can someone recommend me a surgeon that is equally Good as Nils heim?