Orgal Surgeon or ENT?

Who am I supposed to see? I was referred to an Oral Surgeon by a dentist. The dentist did do a 3D scan of my teeth and that is how he found the styloid. It also looks like there isn't much hope for finding a doctor here in Texas.

I was diagnosed by an oral surgery team, but they wouldn't touch it! I am UK though- I asked to be referred to a skull base surgeon, who has operated on ES patients before. Most people have to travel, UK and US! Good luck.

Hi Marci. Did you see the Texas doctor`s names I posted for you in your other discussion? There are 4 doctors on our list in Texas.