What kind of specialist to see?

Hello all!
My dentist diagnosed my condition and she suggested I see a oral surgeon. I am thinking I should see a head and neck surgeon instead. What kind of specialist are you all seeing?? Thanks for your suggestions.

My surgeon was an ENT. I'd recommend you find your surgeon using the doctor list that Emma made on this site. For me, everyone told me I was fine until I found an ENT with experience, listed on this site.

Good luck!

Most of us have had surgery with an ENT.

My surgeon was an ENT/Neurologist specializing in neck and throat ailments. I felt I was covered in terms of nerves, blood vessels and bone. Like eagleheart suggested, please look through Emma's list to see if you can find an experienced surgeon familiar with Eagles that may be near you. I wish you the best of luck in finding treatment for yourself.

Thank you all for your help and suggestions. Much appreciated!