Quick update

Hello again! Quick update for you all. My surgery was rescheduled for 06/17, so I’ll be going under the knife this Friday. I’ll make sure to post updates of my progress as soon as i can. Thank you all again for the help and support!

7 Likes

I have you on my calendar for Friday surgery, @Rickstarbird, & will be praying. I’m glad it hasn’t been postponed. Looking forward to knowing how it goes.

:hugs:

1 Like

Best wishes for Friday! Will be praying for you :pray:

1 Like

Sending you thoughts and prayers ! You got this!

1 Like

Praying! I will be five days behind you. Looking forward to hearing how it goes!!

4 Likes

@Bopper,

I’m excited for you that your day is approaching! I have your surgery on my calendar. I’m praying all will go perfectly, & you’ll have some immediate symptoms relief & ultimately will feel great again!

:hugs: :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I really needed that just now. I was feeling pretty good, then I saw someone in one of the Facebook groups post about all of the problems he is having since surgery. And that got me scared again. I’m unfollowing all the groups until I’m on the other side!!

1 Like

Good girl! We’ve had several members comment on the FB ES group being pretty negative at times. We aim to encourage no matter how tough someone’s situation is. You know we’re always here for you. I will be praying for you as your day approaches & especially on surgery day! :heart: :pray:

2 Likes

Sorry that you’ve heard that, a good idea to not read any negative stories for now! I hope that you can read some more positive ones here to keep you calm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The difference is night and day. I SO appreciate this group!!!

3 Likes

Best people ever here! Best wishes on your upcoming surgery! You’ll do great! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes