Still taking care of parents

Still taking care of my folks. My dad doesn’t want to eat because stomach cancer changes your taste buds.
My BP is 140/98.
I’m definitely feeling a bit stressed.
All the Eagle’s symptoms are full bore.
Hoping to go home tomorrow but I feel super guilty about it.

Have a safe journey home, have you got someone to take care of your Mum? Don’t feel guilty; you need to take care of yourself too, no good you having a dizzy spell & having a fall :hugs: Praying for you :pray: :pray:

1 Like

Thank you. My dad’s youngest brother is arriving tonight. At some point my sister will (hopefully) come down.

3 Likes

Good that you can leave knowing others will help out :hugs:

1 Like

Really glad to know you have another family member who is willing to spell you. Totally agree w/ Jules that it’s your turn to take care of yourself. I’m glad you’ll be able to do that soon. Do you have someone to help you after surgery?

I’m home now. Whew.
Picked my dog up from boarding and he is doing quite well.
I’m exhausted. Hoping to sleep for a few days.
My best friend from college is flying up for my surgery- not only is she awesome, but she’s also an ER RN so one always feels safe around her. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Glad to hear that you’re safely home, & that your doggo is doing not too bad…Sleep well! Your friend is well qualified to look after you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Holding you in my thoughts & prayers :pray: :hugs:

1 Like

That’s awesome you’ll have someone with medical experience to help you! It’s getting closer and I’m just so excited for you! Time for a new chapter to begin! :blush:

2 Likes

Great news that you’re home & especially that your dog is doing better. You must be very relieved. Enjoy your hard earned rest, & I’m so glad you have some time to take care of yourself. :gift_heart:

1 Like