Surgical Titanium clips!

After Months of chasing my tail with weird symptoms ( such as facial swelling, irritated eyes, facial aches, neck swelling, stomach pain, heart palpitations, tingling arms and legs, constant head aches, head fogginess, panic attacks, and a few others) I ended up finding Titanium clips in my neck that were left in there after my surgery about 8 months ago. For the past few months I have been feeling the weird symptoms listed above. I'm just wondering if anyone ever had any kind of weird reaction to the metal clips left in the neck ???

I know this is an old post but thought I would repy. I had surgery in December of 2014. I have been experiencing the same symptoms you mentioned above since shortly after the surgery. I just found out I have vascular clip (s) left. Did you ever get any further information on your symptoms or the clips?

NO, nothing directly yet however they have seem to subsided ( after several months).. I dont know if thats because im on chelated vitamin cleanse or its just me or what but things seems to be getting a little better.. I have another set of symptoms that have creeped up on since then.

I am about 7 months post op and have had an array of symptoms. They seem to be getting worse. What other set of symptoms are you experiencing if you don’t mind me asking?

they are pretty close to MS like symptoms but my neuro claims them to be sensory seizures… It started with electric shocks throughout my whole body mainly in limbs now they have just settle on the right side. Noticed weakness in one arm and leg/foot. Some weird sleep issues too…

What are yours?