TINNITUS DRIVING ME CRAZY! Anyone else

Amy,

No worries :) I was just guessing not that familiar with either of the terms. I can't tell you how many times I came close to passing out. I had to do the same thing lay down. I would feel like everything just dropped into my feet.

Very interesting...... had one of my episodes at PT. They had me lay down with feet elevated and were monitoring my BP. The therapist said it was weird that my heart rate would jump sky high and my bp dropped. Then go the opposite. Once again I thought it was hot flashes. My face was flushing too....during the palpitations. I had an EKG and everything was fine.

It is absolutely exhausting!!

I am soooo sorry you are dealing with all of this :(

I hope that if it is the Vagus Nerve involved that getting that "sucker" off of it will give you relief :)

Take care,

Sheila

Tee,

Oh I like that tip that the fighter pilots use. I will keep that one in mind if it happens again. (knock on wood that they are gone now)

I am sorry to hear that you get them too :(

Maybe the Vagus Nerve might be involved with you too.

Yes one of my Docs (Internist, Naturopath, Clinical Nutritionist, Chiropractor, PT) is a naturopath. :) They all work together to treat their patients.

I found them looking for help with my Celiac disease and was tired of everyone throwing pills at me for the rest of my symptoms.

My cortisol numbers had pretty much tanked.

Thyroid panel was crazy..... TSH was high..... Rt3 was high ( my body was putting on the breaks trying to conserve energy)

Yet I was almost under weight and had Low Bp and High pulse.

It was very tricky.....We had to bring up the Adrenals in order for me to even tolerate the Thyroid meds.

Everything we did only got me so far. They said something is still causing inflammation and dragging them down. They sent me to the dentist to see if maybe there was an underlying gum infection and to get a TMJ eval. Fast forward to ES.

It all came full circle when Dr. Samji mentioned that some of the symptoms can even be a secondary health problem to Eagle Syndrome. He said having a chronic health problem or being in chronic pain can weaken the Thyroid, Adrenals....

Take care,

Sheila

All of the above sounds like my symptoms. The overall shaking, heart palpitations, the bad tinnitus. So glad to hear others have the micro seizure type of sensation.
I had left styloid removed since it was compressing the IJV but still have the right styloid. It’s also compressing the IJV. Just want the noise to stop!

1 Like

Me too.:sleepy: Exhausting.

@Maria87 In this thread above on tinnitus …

Lailei_Sheila

Nov '13

Amy & Wadams

I have the ringing in the ears. It varies on on how loud and tone throughout the day.

When having a lightheaded/ dizzy spell the volume can go all the way to just left a concert level.

However since having my surgery the left side has become so much quieter. (So weird to have them out of balance)

1 Like

Hi Amy! I am part of the Tinnitus Success Stories Group on FB and someone mentioned Lung Cleanse from Amazon. I tried it and it works for me. Others are saying its a scam of a gimmick but for $10 I figured what the heck and can tell you it both quiets my T and eliminates it most days. Hope this helps.
:heart:Heather

2 Likes

Interesting. I might invest in Lung Cleanse to see if helps me at all!

1 Like

@Isaiah_40_31 its worth a try. Best $9.99 I’ve spent in a long time! I haven’t had time to look up the ingredients and why they might work for T, I just know it has made a difference and helps me sleep when my T is the worst (nighttime right around 2-4 am). Here’s a picture since I was told there are several listed on Amazon. This is the one that was recommended and the one I have.

2 Likes