Hi all, 2nd surgery is happening tomorrow at 2:30 Colorado time with Dr Hepworth. A bit anxious because if this surgery does not go well as of now, there isn’t much more to try other than a cervical spine fusion (very last resort of course). Could use some positive vibes my way if possible.
And just like the first surgery I will keep you all updated and hopefully can provide very happy updates.
![]()
![]()
![]()
for full recovery .you have a good Dr so that’s a blessing .
Got you covered with prayer @hyperichard. Hoping for the best possible outcome. ![]()
![]()
Will be praying that it all goes well, best wishes ![]()
Sending my prayers and healing energy! Hope it goes as well!!
Praying your surgery went well today!!
Will get more info on Friday when I see Dr Hepworth. BUT apparently my styloid was ultra connected to my jaw bone
. Also I feel pretty good, going out to eat right now
3 hours later.
I hope you continue to feel so well @hyperichard!
Good you’re up to eating! ![]()
Good luck Richard. Hope it went well. I’m less than a month away from my surgery with Dr. Hepworth.
Ive been thinking of you and your 2nd surgery. I sincerely hope you get some relief and down have to go the fusion route. You are in my thoughts. ![]()