A Peaceful Christmas

Hello and wishing you a very merry Christmas!
For those of you recovering from surgery I pray you have a restful & peaceful time, & for those of you waiting to get diagnosed or waiting for surgery I pray that you will be able to enjoy the day & that 2020 sees you getting rid of those styloids & pain…God bless you all!
:christmas_tree::santa::pray::gift:

7 Likes

Thank you and same to you. Merry Christmas and happy new year !

1 Like

Thank you Jules. All the best for the new year.
BG

1 Like

Thank you! And to you too Jules. Thank you for all the support you give everyone on here. :christmas_tree::blush::+1:xx

1 Like

I am in a lot of pain. Surgery in February. Any ideas on pain management

There’s lots of info in the Newbies Guide Section, in a post titled ‘ES Info- Treatment’. If you have nerve pain there are medications which can help, anticonvulsants & antidepressants like Gabapentin, Amitriptyline or Nortriptyline. Some members have had good results with lidocaine & steroid injections into the tonsillar region, often done under ultrasound, but it doesn’t always help. Heat or ice can help, & also being aware of your posture, & sleeping part upright can help too. One member found lidocaine patches helped, & muscle relaxers can sometimes help.
Hope you can find something which works for you, & that your surgery is sucessful.

Looking back at 2019 one of my biggest blessings was this platform and all of the amazing people I have met here. Thank you for sharing your hopes and suffering with me - we are all in this mess of life together and thankfully so! No way i could do it alone :laughing: May 2020 bring good health and healing for all :heart:
Peace and all good :sparkles:

3 Likes

I agree with JustBreathe! The support here is amazing. I am not sure how I would have gotten through this without the wonderful, supportive group.

I wish ES sufferers and your families all the best for good health, happiness and peace for 2020 and the years to come.
BG

4 Likes

Where ever you are on this weird Eagles journey I hope that 2020 sees improvements for you!
Happy new year to you all :tada:

2 Likes

I second Jules wishes! Hoping for healing & recover for each one of you in 2020! :pray:

2 Likes