Blurry vision

Today i had a scary occurrence. I was shopping and all of a sudden my peripheral vision was sort of prismatic and blurry. Then a couple minutes later vision was blurry on both eyes. Has anyone had symptoms like this before?

Kelly, that must have been scary. I don't know specifically about the peripheral vision, but I know people have experienced blurry vision. There was a survey conducted about 2 years ago by one of the forum members . She summarized the symptoms we all reported in the link below. Eye pain and visual disturbances were fairly common noted symptoms.

"Survey Results: Official Diagnosis: There were 20 surveys completed. Of those, 17…"

There also a lot of information in the ES information tab. There may be something in there about various symptoms.

Thank you so much. I was trying to find that but for some reason i couldnt.

heidemt said:

Kelly, that must have been scary. I don't know specifically about the peripheral vision, but I know people have experienced blurry vision. There was a survey conducted about 2 years ago by one of the forum members . She summarized the symptoms we all reported in the link below. Eye pain and visual disturbances were fairly common noted symptoms.

"Survey Results: Official Diagnosis: There were 20 surveys completed..."

There also a lot of information in the ES information tab. There may be something in there about various symptoms.