Has anyone seen a doctor that is a believer?

My biggest problems are tinnitus, dizzyness and migraines. Ive been everywhere and not one doctor will admit this is cause of my problems yet can find nothing else wrong. Have any of you seen doctor that agrees Eagles can cause any of these symptoms? I do have Eagles but they all say if not in major pain wouldnt want to do surgery

Absolutely. My surgeon was Dr. Forrest. He has a pretty good understanding of what problems Eagles can cause a person!

Oh my......you need a new doc! Even the ENT who diagnosed me said Eagles can cause a multitude of symptoms familiar yet unique to different people. You may need to stop searching for a doc and just go to one that people on this site have used. I have a symptom or two that I am not sure if its ES or Multiple Sclerosis......only fixing the ES will tell me and ES can be fixed while the MS can not. Worth the surgery to see if I get relief anywhere I can get it. Perhaps you should just tell them your symptoms are a 7 on a scale of 1-10. ......sounds like your frustration is a 9!

Thanks for replies. i did send my records to Forrest 2 months ago. They juat keep saying he hasnt reviewed it yet. I did have the partial removal in June on one side and they wanted to do another partial on the other side but after the surgery my symptoms exploded to the extreme. It would be nice if a doctor could say this is why you are having these symptoms but so far not one has

What did the partial consist of? Intraoral? Just the tip removed? This is AWFUL for you! To have had surgery and then still have issues! I hope you hear from Doctor Forrest soon. Big major hug!

Yes intraoral. At the University of MN I was given the impression they were going to get most all of it out. Only took about 1.2 cm of 4-5cm styloid process. Yes its brutal, if I didnt love life so much and have so many plans for an exciting future I would just give up, very discouraged.

http://my.clevelandclinic.org/staff_directory/staff_display?doctorid=13548#.VOj8ofCe19Q.email

this guy specializes in Eagles Syndrome!!

Ok thats a new one, will give his office a call!

All of my same symptoms as yours were gone after my surgery with Dr. Bradley Simmons. I had a list of about 16 - 19 problems and everyone of them are gone. A lot of them were gone the first week. Every week I felt better. Then a year later I don't have any of them at all. I can't even remember them all. It is wonderful!

All of my same symptoms as yours were gone after my surgery with Dr. Bradley Simmons. I had a list of about 16 - 19 problems and everyone of them are gone. A lot of them were gone the first week. Every week I felt better. Then a year later I don't have any of them at all. I can't even remember them all. It is wonderful!

Thats good to hear, guess I will just have to start making some calls and sending records, next time will be the charm

http://www.nomfs.com/meet-us/meet-dr-miloro/
Dr. Miloro was amazing! I was actually referred to him (out of peoria, Illinois) because he was the only one in the area that could do it so off to Chicago I went.
From the very beginning he knew exactly what it was and was bringing his students in to show them it as well. It was pretty cool actually cuz 4 students came in and was wondering if they could assess me. He is an amazing doctor and if you’re in the area I suggest you contact him, there are so many different symptoms regarding the elongated styloid process! Best of luck to you!

If you find the "believers" let me know!

Common sense would suggest that a rogue bone impinging upon your cervical vertebrae, carotid artery and untold nerves might be doing lots of weird things. For some reason, there are ENTs who cannot see that.

Keep fighting the good fight, crmfghtr! I understand that urge to continue with life's mission. Thankfully there are people willing to post names of surgeons!

Thanks again all. Yes would think common sense would prevail, but it just doesn't, at least in MN!