Insurance still holding up surgery

I just wanted to let you all know that my surgery is on hold until insurance can decide what they will pay. Both my doctor and surgery center wanted too much cash up front to go forward with on the 27th. They both still do not have a code to bill for the actual removal of the styloid process. I will keep you all posted! Thanks for all the help and information that you all have provided.

How frustrating, LizaJane! I hope this roadblock is removed soon so that you can go ahead with surgery. Keep us posted.