Iowa doctors

So Im freaking myself out cuz I have had 2 cts and 1 mri but now know I need a special 3d ct to see if my 2 calcs (ES) are vascular or now. My ent is clueless and said he wont do surgery. I would love to know if anyone in Iowa, Minn or WI knows of a ES doctor? Thank you.

I live in mn and was unsuccessful finding a knowledgeable doctor, so I will be traveling to Ohio. I did read there is a doctor in Eau Claire, WI. If you search this site, you should be able to find the name. Let me know if you can’t find it.

Christian, could you please get me the info for the doc in WI? I looked and there aren't any on the list in WI. Im near WI so that would be perfect!! x

I can't find the post on here where someone mentioned his name, but it is Dr. Robert J. Defatta. Google him and you should find more information.

Thank you so much. I found him by google! xo

I called and they accept my insurance and I get to see him on Jan 2nd!! YAY! Thank you thank you thank you!! :)

Christian22 said:

I can't find the post on here where someone mentioned his name, but it is Dr. Robert J. Defatta. Google him and you should find more information.

And I am seeing him on January 8th! Already sent records and will do full removal, so will be my second surgery in a year on same one.

How did the appointment go Lisa?
And good luck for Thursday crmfghtr

Lisa said:

I called and they accept my insurance and I get to see him on Jan 2nd!! YAY! Thank you thank you thank you!! :)

Christian22 said:

Thanks Nel, will report back in!

my local doc failed to send the referral over so they called the day before to let me know I had to reschedule until my doc got the needed forms filled out :( I WAS SO SAD! Now I cant get in until Feb 20th. I really want the surgery cuz I want these bones out of my neck...but Im so scared too. I often tell myself to just deal with it...but then the fear comes to mind...what if this kills you. I havent read that it can tho...so maybe thats just my on anxiety. My left one is longer and causes pain in the throat..where the right one is shorter and I can feel it pressing against my tonsil. My fear is to go through surgery and have it grow back and keep needing surgery. Anyone know if they grow back?

Relax Lisa, keep a positive attitude. Worry is bad for our health. I used to worry all the time. I guess since I am getting older, I realize that worry is pretty useless and just drains our energy. Sorry, that you have to wait. Use the time to make sure that your doc does indeed send the records. Get a date that they were sent. Then call the Wi doc and make sure that they have been received. The pain and anxiety throw us all off. As far as being able to guarantee the outcomes, we can't. I believe that you must just talk to yourself and tell yourself that you will get better and that you will have a new life until you believe it. Start trying to see yourself healthy and pain free. Even talk to yourself in the mirror if you have too, but always with a smile and a positive attitude. We tend to believe what we tell ourselves, so get rid of the words fear. FEAR is False Evidence Appearing Real. You have heard the statement, " The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." Replace the word fear with confidence that things will work out. Tell yourself not to worry about the things that might happen. They have not yet happened. Tell yourself that you are worth getting well and you believe you will get better. It will happen.

Best of wishes for a healthy outcome and a good positive healthy outlook. You can do it.