List of my favourite resources on YouTube to learn anatomy

Ugh that leaning on the arm thing! Yes. And I have also been thinking like @Isaiah_40_31 about the impact on my shoulder and neck as well of having done that too much. And yes but don’t they die hard! I never thought about the connection to jaw but… you may well be onto something. @vdm I love it when I catch a new post from you on this thread. Have learned a lot just passively watching (and tried out some of the things that you kindly pointed me to as well)… unfortunately my memory is a sieve at the moment, but hoping that will change soon :slight_smile:

Had to giggle though

Video: “do you…? Take a tongue depressor and place it…”

Me in my head: “Why yes, hold on there while I just open up my drawer of nifty dental supplies to pull out a tongue depressor. Any size in particular?” :rofl: :laughing: :joy:

2 Likes

To take your tongue depressor comment a step further, @akc. I just realized I have a box full of them but not as “tongue depressors” per se. They are wooden craft sticks I bought when my kids were young so they could build things using Elmer’s white glue. I’d totally forgotten about them until this conversation came up. :rofl:

1 Like