Not sure what to do now

My appointment with Dr. Annino just got changed for the 3rd time! Aargh! My original appointment was on April 8th and got changed to April 15th. Then it got change back to April 8th and now it’s just been changed to May 6th. I’m so frustrated and aggravated. This appointment was just to schedule my second surgery. I guess that was the nudge that I needed to reach out to dr. Samji in California.

These things do happen for a reason. I’m sorry you’ve had to deal w/ all the changes, though. It does feel like you’re being put off when appointments get moved farther out.

If you do contact Dr. Samji, please let us know what he says.

Thank you. I will. Just looking at some posts to see how to contact him. Love all of the information here on this forum! Everyone is so helpful!

You will need to email Dr. Samji’s medical assistant Lauren. I think the email address is lauren @ caminoent .com (spaces are to keep the site fr blocking the email address. Don’t include them when you email her).

Thank you. I sent her an email a little bit ago. Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Got the call today. Surgery on the right side is scheduled for April 23rd. Whooo hoo! Wish me luck.

3 Likes

That’s GREAT news! We’re here for you every step of the way during your recovery. I’ll put your surgery date on my calendar & pray for you that day in particular.

:hugs: :pray:

1 Like

Good news, not too long to wait! Lots of info on here about what to expect etc. if you’ve not already read it…will add you to my prayer list too!