Novafon, sound wave self-massaging device

Hi Donna! Definitely got you in my thoughts and prayers! Dr Hackman is going to be my surgeon as well. I like you am nervous but have full confidence in him that he will do his best to help his patients. Please keep us posted as you can. You totally got this! Here’s to a better quality of life coming your way !

4 Likes

Thank you so much !!:heart::heart: I will send update when I can! We got this - I have faith in him - thank you so much for the prayers - they calm a worried heart !!!

4 Likes

Do you think the black model would be too powerful for the jaw and neck area? My jaw still has some numbness after my surgery and I feel like the muscles could use some stimulation. I’ve been doing some gentle massage. I’d probably hit the lower neck and traps as well but as Dude suggested wait awhile for the incision area on my neck.

I have got the white version only and I’ve already thought about getting the black one.
When you compare the devices you see that the black Novafon also has the stages 1 and 3 of the white plus a stronger stage. So you would only miss the intermediate stage of the white and therefore get a much stronger stage that might be better for bigger muscles in the body. I wouldn’t miss stage 2 of the white device too much and I think I’d be even more satisfied with the black device.

https://novafon.com/us/device-comparison

2 Likes

I wish I could rent one and try it out. I feel like I’ve dropped so much money on massage guns. The only English videos I could find were the Novafon being used on horses :laughing:

@stuuke, I had my hips replaced earlier this year, & my chiropractor suggested I brush the numb areas on my thighs w/ a soft, natural bristle brush for a couple of minutes, several times/day to help the nerves wake up. I finally found the right brush but was not consistent w/ the “brushing”. Over time, most of my sensation has returned on its own. Using a similar technique might help awaken your sleepy jaw nerves.

1 Like