Visual snow symptom

Has anyone here had a symptom of visual snow & had surgery & its gone away? Would love to hear from you. Thanks.

Also interested…

Do you also have visual snow?

We’ve had a number of members who had IJV compression as part of their ES problems & visual snow was a symptom. I believe that symptom went away for most if not all of them. I’m sorry no one w/ experience has answered you yet.

You can use the magnifying glass icon to search for posts where visual snow is mentioned. Just type “visual snow” in the search box.

2 Likes

Thank you mate that gives me some confidence that hopefully itll go away after all this is sorted out.

1 Like

I also just found out i have a tooth infection aswell that i didnt even know i had. Wouldnt be helping the situation.

2 Likes

Also do majority of people get surguries here or can injections clear up some symotoms for some people?

I’d be interested to know how it was found…

1 Like

@Liam, the steroid injections can help some people, but they don’t help everyone. It’s not something that can be done over & over again, there’s a limit to how many times you can have them even if they do work. So quite alot of members on here do end up getting surgery.

1 Like

I also have visual snow as part of my symptom set.

1 Like

Hi,

Yes I do. Hoping it will go when the venous outflow issues are improved!

2 Likes