Found a very interesting article online today,explains alot of what can be done

gonna try the shot treatment they recomenned as soon as possible,i also have printed this article to take with me to my visit still not sure what kind of doctor can do this or if its a oral surgeon or dentist I should be seeing since the doctor on here is a oral surgeon will blog my results as I go the treatment they recommend is to start with a simple shot of 1cc of anesthetic to the stylomandibular ligament were it connects to the jaw followed with cortisone has any one tried this ?