Gone or NOT

• List item

I thought I could forget, if I did post or read any post from the blog. I thought just maybe the doctors who originally knew little SUDDENLY knew A LOT.
Today marks another day of right ear pain. Dosage count slowly creeping upward. The Nausea is UNHEARD of and debilitating!
Needless to say, I was scheduled for surgery May 31st but I rescheduled it.
My faith is sooooooo not where I NEED it to be. Oh how I wish they had done BOTH ears in December, instead of insisting that I probably would not have anymore symptoms.

On another note CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who has had surgery and or a BREAKTHROUGH with their physician. Keep fighting. I hear it does get better. My left ear DID feel better for atleast 3-4 months. To know the pain … IS to KNOW that’s a BLESSING.
Welp the milk is on the floor. No need I crying over it. It’s time to pray for ANOTHER MOP​:joy::weary::flushed::raised_hands:t5::pray:t5:

Stay as pain free as possible. I do thank God for Xanax. It helps MORE than pain meds.

1 Like

Hoping your confident faith improve with everyday.
Relaxation is one of the hardest thing to accomplish when you are in pain, keep trying.

When we first do not succeed…try , try again. I know it sounds corny…

Meditation helps …keep breathing.

Forgive me I’m new here. Just seeing this post.
I have to say, it’s nice to know that it’s not just me. Xanax was the ONLY thing that helped me function at all and be able to get a few hrs of much needed sleep.
They even shot me with Morphine when they took me to do the CT Scan. It did NOTHING! The second I laid down I instantly got another spasm in my throat/ear area.
I’ve since had my surgery (internal) and so thankful those pains are gone. Now I’m trying to figure out why I still can’t swallow properly, 3 weeks Post Op :woman_shrugging:t2:

Nerves can take a long while to settle down, so it could be that they’re irritated. It might be worth trying to get a referral for PT to help with that? Maybe some others who’ve had this can chip in.

1 Like

Thank again Jules. I will mention at follow up on Wednesday. I can’t wait :blush: hoping he will have some answers for me.