Just Curious

I posted that my FBS is finally beginning to subside a bit, but I have secondary nerve pain that I'm curious if anyone else has experienced. My jaw joint hurts like crazy (it's nerve pain as opposed to TMJ) when I chew on my post surgical (right) side. It's a similar pain to FBS & yet a little different. Usually after I've chewed several bites on the left side, I can begin chewing on the right side intermittently w/o pain over the course of my meal. Has anyone else had this sort of pain along w/ FBS? The jaw muscles on the right side of my face have atrophied some because of this.

I have had this pain it comes from the cranial nerve. It isn't actually your jaw that hurts. It feels like it because its in the same area though.

Interesting. I expect it will subside w/ time just as the First Bite issue has, but it's sure a nuisance in the interim!!

LAD said:

I have had this pain it comes from the cranial nerve. It isn't actually your jaw that hurts. It feels like it because its in the same area though.