Need my Ct in 3D

I recently had a ct scan how can I get it 3 dimensional so I can see styloid ligament? Thx

I had my 3D CT done by my chiropractor; however you can request one from your regular physician, they should know where to send you for one. You should have a diagnostic center that performs them. 3D CT is a lower radiation so you won’t be able to see calcifications to the ligaments but you will be able to see the elongated styloid clearly.

You can ask the radiology clinic if they can add some 3D images of your CT scan to the disc they give you. Some places will do this. Another option is to use 3D slicer software which you can find on the internet or here: