Operation Dec 2019

Hi Gewndolyn
Had my tonsils removed 35 years ago.
Ònly right side, not full removal, just partial. Oh not sure really ligaments but styloid very calcified. Yes please share any info greatly received.

Thanks Jules
Will have to cancel and hopefully get same holiday later in the year

2 Likes

I agree with postponing, just in case. I think the stress any patient might have of “getting better on time”, even if well within the 10 weeks, could make everything more difficult.

I am still studying the tonsillectomy recovery part. I am relieved you don’t have to go through that again! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If you can do that without losing money etc, then it does take the pressure off your recovery, as Gwen suggests.

2 Likes

Oops yes, of course financial considerations are really important too. Finances can be super duper stressful! Trust me I am the poster woman for that :blush:

Good news managed to move my holiday to Sept, different area and different airport closer too, no charge, relieved.

3 Likes

That’s good, it’ll take the pressure off! :+1:

Heya friend,

I hope you are well… any updates?

Hi Gwendolyn
Sorry missed this comment, I saw ent 1st wk August had camera, slight changes in throat area, but due to covid19 he said I be lucky to have operation within a year!I have to keep eye, if I get any lumps or swallowing issues get worse I will be seen urgently.

Moved to new topic

Moved to new topic

1 Like

Moved to new topic

1 Like

Moved to new topic

1 Like

Moved to new topic - Falling to Pieces

1 Like

2 Likes