Pain

Here we go again. My son got strep and scarlet fever just as he did in Feb and the pain in my ear and throat kicking up just as they did what go t me the dignoses of ES. I can not STAND that pain any one try pain ear drops?

Wow! I'm so sorry to hear your son is so sick & that both of you are suffering! I have not tried pain eardrops although I'm having some ear trouble myself. If you haven't tried ice or heat, I'd pick one of those & use it 20 min. on & 40 min. off. I think ES pain is caused by inflammation which is better reduced by cold than heat, but since there is so much that is atypical about ES, I'd experiment.

I will be praying for you & your son today. Be encouraged by 2 Corinthians 4:16-18, "Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."

May God give you an acute sense of His love and mercy in the midst of your suffering.

Hug to you!