Time to set surgery 2moro

All done. Slept most of the day. Swallowing better so far. Looks good. 18-20 tiny stitches. Done so neatly . Go home sometime 2moro.

Wow! It’s great to hear from you! It sounds good so far - that’s great news.

So glad to hear your good news. May you continue to recover well.

Glad to hear that it’s done- make sure you take it really easy! Take care and God Bless.

YIPPEE!! So glad you’re done & happy (so far) w/ the results.

Just a note to you, my surgeon tells his patients that days 3-4 post op you will have the most swelling & potentially the most pain. Make sure to stick w/ your pain meds schedule during those days. I made the mistake of thinking I was getting better & cutting back at that time. It was a BIG mistake & set me back a couple of days physically.

Just got home and settling in. Yes I will take it easy. I got little micro TV dinners for few days, I listened lol. And yes I will heed the warning of pain meds. Feeling the pain in the hospital when the wore off I felt the pain, no ty. I will every 6 hours during those days.

I would recommend this Dr yes. Bed side manor fast and straight to point, but stops to listen takes time to help u understand and feel comfertable. Stitching very neat and clean, best I have ever seen. I think he did needle point growing up lol.

So good to hear you feeling positive about your surgeon and surgery & willing to keep with your pain medicine schedule. All these things will help with your healing!

Hoping for a quick recovery for you!

Doing great, ready to go dancing lol. Starting to feel left side now that it is not hidden from the right. So get that one done n over with and good to go for now. Thank u everyone for the care n support. I hope to be there for others from now on to help support them. Round one over yippy, no ear pain that drops me.

That’s great news! I think most of us notice the ‘not so bad’ side when the first one’s done!

Stitches out today
I healed so fast healing over the stitches lol. But feels good to be free of them. Very red tho. On meds for week for it. Finding yawn and first bite pain in tush but. Feeling left side jaw and neck more each day where right is not masking the pain

Quite a few of us here have found massaging the scar with oil can help once it’s healed a bit more- it can get quite tight otherwise. You can get special herbal oils for that sort of thing, they’re not usually too expensive. Hope things settle down with the not done side!

How are you feeling Angel!!! Just found this post. I pray GRET. EASY does it. Mine was 4.5 has the left been done? if not REALLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY take it easy. LMK know if i can send you anything.

YUP {tears} throat is staring to hurt. Diagnosed with BPPV and on nausea meds. And the pain that knocked me out before is BACCCKKKK!!

Nevertheless, grateful my ear doesn’t hurt and I can chew,.