Tinnitus type?

This sounds like the tinnitus may be coming from your trigeminal nerve, @Oman. It can affect your ears as well as face. When you turn your head, it could be your elongated styloid is further irritating that nerve in particular. Click on the magnifying glass icon above right & type trigeminal nerve image into the search box & posts w/ a picture of the nerve will come up so you can see its course in the face &
Near the ear. Also look up Two Minute Neuroscience Trigeminal Nerve on YouTube for more info.

1 Like

He was just some 1 off Dr’s appt on the trail to get to the real dr who would diagnose. So, if youve never had totally justified dental pain in the Tampa Bay area, but they cant see anything and there is nothing objective for them to act on, they all tell you that you have cancer. Ive seen 27 dentists of varying specialties on my hunt here, every one of them says cancer. Even the perio thats giving me masciter joint injections referred me to the same cancer dr for the same reason. If you cant explain it, it must be cancer, 2 out of 3 dentists agree. Sorry for the dark humor, couldnt help it.

3 Likes

Made me laugh! :joy:

1 Like

Yet another resource about pulsatile tinnitus with lots of links:

1 Like