First day after surgery

So surgey went well. I was terrified I would wake up in tremendous pain but it wasn’t so bad. He ended up only removing the one tonsil on the left side, I guess it was in pretty bad shape, and about 1 1/2 inches of the styloid process. He left the other tonsil as he said it was fine and didn’t wanna put me through anymore than was needed. Recovering from the one side and the sinus surgery would be enough. So far I’ve drank lots of water and Gatorade, had some jello or pudding when I’ve needed to take a pain pill. The nausea is something awful. I have to move around slowly when I’m up or it gets bad to where I almost throw up. Pain, swelling, hard to swallow, havent slept much except in short spurts, but have been laying down most of the time. My big u shaped body pillow I ordered is definitely helping me to be more comfortable. So there’s the latest. Any questions just ask. I’ll try to update more every so often :slight_smile:

Glad you're back home, hope that you can get some more sleep and feel better soon,

God Bless,

Jules

Hope you are doing well. Keep us posted as you are able to do so....thinking of you!!!

Prayers for a quick recovery.

Glad the surgery is done. Prayers for a speedy recovery. Rest up and keep us posted on how you are doing…

Hope you are doing well! You're in our thoughts and prayers.

I’m glad your surgery went well! I’m thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery! Keep us posted!

Prayers for a speedy recovery!