Good days and bad days

Somedays I feel almost.....normal. Although the sore neck really never goes away. I think I've grown used to it. Then my mind will wander to "do I really need to do anything just yet?". Then BAM I wake up the next day with jaw ache, ear ache, really sore neck and the feeling like my throat is raw and that there is something pulling "up" deep in my chest. This may go on for a day or a week. Then I may get some relief for a day or so. It seems to me symptoms are getting worse so I know I have to keep moving forward with plans to have surgery.

Just venting here......feel like I'm falling apart. I have a mild course of Multiple Sclerosis with spasticity being my biggest issue (tight, sore muscles). Then add menopause and Eagles Syndrome to the mix. Yikes.....I need a hug.

Same here though my good daya are nearly a thing of the past. Hugs from MN, hang in there

Cold hugs from Grand Rapids today to you…hang in there. Very frustrating to have variability of our symptoms…even rougher when you have MS…hot flashes are my friend today here. Was like -10 here today…brrrrrr. Have a good weekend!

Hugs to you!!! I understand how you feel. We are all in the same boat in some way!!! I hope for you better days!!!

Ivy- I'm sending you a great big squeezy hug- I know just how you feel with the ES, but then add MS and hormones into it...! Some days in the day-time I'm not too bad, and think like you- do I really want to risk an op?- then come the evening, I could cry with the pressure and pain in my ears, and I've just been really snappy with my family when they've been trying to help as my head is driving me bonkers... feel free to vent.

Crmfghtr- where are you on your journey- haven't you had surgery? Did it not help? Or is your other side bad now?

Ivy, I know the feeling! My symptoms seem to be getting worse - severe pain in tongue, ear, etc. I'm having a hard time with this also. Hugs from Atlanta - hang in there !!

Eddie

Good God" I feel the same way!I have MS too along with a couple other autoimmune diseases. But’ the eagle syndrome’ drives me bonkers! Ear pain sore raw throat on right side sore down the front of my neck sinus problems swallowing issues or food getting stuck in right side of throat. I’m getting closer to having my surgery again but on the right side! Not looking forward to it! We used to have a nanny for our kids back in the Good ol days! But I have no child care! So I don’t know what I’ll do? My husband can’t afford to take of for work! God bless you! I know how hard this disease is!!!

I know how you feel, Ivy! I don’t have MS or menopause added to it, but sometimes I feel so terrible that I don’t know how I’ll get through the day(s). Surgery will hopefully give relief, so I know I have to do it at some point (soon) even though it scares me! I hope you feel better! Many hugs from Spain.

Thanks Nenufar!

Nenufar said:

I know how you feel, Ivy! I don't have MS or menopause added to it, but sometimes I feel so terrible that I don't know how I'll get through the day(s). Surgery will hopefully give relief, so I know I have to do it at some point (soon) even though it scares me! I hope you feel better! Many hugs from Spain.

Well aren't we a LUCKY couple of ladies? Ha!

Dee" said:

Good God" I feel the same way!I have MS too along with a couple other autoimmune diseases. But' the eagle syndrome' drives me bonkers! Ear pain sore raw throat on right side sore down the front of my neck sinus problems swallowing issues or food getting stuck in right side of throat. I'm getting closer to having my surgery again but on the right side! Not looking forward to it! We used to have a nanny for our kids back in the Good ol days! But I have no child care! So I don't know what I'll do? My husband can't afford to take of for work! God bless you! I know how hard this disease is!!!!!