Help tracking our doctors!

Hello everyone. I have been trying to keep up with the latest doctor recommendations but I have been having my own family issues and don't have much time for amending or collecting doctors anymore. I may not be able to keep up in the future either. I need a little help. I have seen some new recommendations since my last posting in September, 2014, I believe, and I wrote them down but lost my list. So if any of you can help me find any doctor that has done a successful surgery on you since say July 2014 that you have recommended, please post it here or send me a friend invite and then post it there. I do not know when I will be able to update my next list so just keep reposting your recommendations so that others will see them. I am swamped and probably will be for the next 6 or 7 months or longer. I will do my best to get back on track but no promises.

I am grateful to be feeling like my Eagles surgery was a success so if you live in the Cape Coral, Fl area which is in the Southwest quadrant of Florida on the Gulf Coast near Fort Myers, you can contact Dr. Barrow on Viscaya Ave in Cape Coral Fl. He also has a Ft. Myers address. I think his first name is Howard. I don't know his phone off hand and I need to hurry right now. He only does the intraoral. He had Eagles himself so he can diagnose. I was his second successful surgery and he may have one other patient that I know of. Another doctor in Fl is Dr Alemar on the East Coast in Weston, Fl near Miami. and I believe that one of you mentioned another doctor near Lakeland. I am sorry that I lost my list. If I find it or have time to start over, I will post again. Please help me and help each other. If you get healed, do not drop us. Keep coming back and supporting others. This forum is great, but not yet capable of recording and saving our doctors in a database. It is getting there so, if you can afford to donate, or know a business that will donate then please do so.

Also remember you can get Amazon to donate 0.5% of any of your purchase price of items to Bens Friends, I use amazon a lot so go to Amazon Smile and choose to have Amazon donate to Bens Friends.

Bye for now.;

Thanks for this! I will be wintering on Pine Island near Cape Coral!!! Perhaps I can see your doctor! Yes his name is Howard and number is 239 772 2171 and he is on Viscage Ave in Cape Coral Florida

Thanks for the update, Emma. We all appreciate your hard work on keeping the list current. Sorry you are having some other life issues, but thanks for letting us know. Keep on posting names please for those of us searching for a doctor to do surgery. Blessings to you Emma!

Thank you too Emma, for the work you've done so far. I have been referred to Mr Patrick Axon, at the skull base surgery unit, Addenbrooks hospital, Cambridge, UK. A member has had surgery with him (brainsurgerynovice), and said Mr Axon was very experienced, but hasn't posted updates for a while. I've not seen him yet myself though.

I hope that things resolve themselves soon, health and family-wise fir you. God bless.

Ivy I will friend you. Maybe we can meet this winter.

Ivy said:

Thanks for this! I will be wintering on Pine Island near Cape Coral!!! Perhaps I can see your doctor! Yes his name is Howard and number is 239 772 2171 and he is on Viscage Ave in Cape Coral Florida

Sorry, I forgot to tell everyone that I can't keep up the speadsheet for sometime, but Heidemt and Christian22 are going to try to keep it going. Want you all to know that Ben's Friends has posted a request for donations. The campaign did not get the funds they need to keep us going this year so hoping everyone will try to donate something and/or find corporate donations. I hope you all saw the request from Ben.

What ever you do, do not have a doctor research eagles syndrome surgery for 3 months then operate. I am disabled now be cause of Lee Zimmer Skull Base Doctor at University of Cincinnati. I acutally could not hold me head up for three years because he removed a large calcification. Also, University of Cincinnati did rhinoplasty on me and me deviated septum is worse than ever I cant breath out of one nostril... Xrays show my nose looking like ( that If a surgeon has never performed the surgery stay away also make sure no students are involved.......

Oh my goodness.....so sorry this happened to you. I will keep you in my prayers.

miserable14 said:

What ever you do, do not have a doctor research eagles syndrome surgery for 3 months then operate. I am disabled now be cause of Lee Zimmer Skull Base Doctor at University of Cincinnati. I acutally could not hold me head up for three years because he removed a large calcification. Also, University of Cincinnati did rhinoplasty on me and me deviated septum is worse than ever I cant breath out of one nostril... Xrays show my nose looking like ( that If a surgeon has never performed the surgery stay away also make sure no students are involved.......

I purchase a lot on Amazon and will make sure I use Ben's Friends!

Emma, thank you for your hard work in compiling the list. As an Eagle's Syndrome sufferer who was just so lucky to find someone to do the necessary surgery, and only joined the group thereafter to discover how others were dealing with the problem, I have been amazed by the extent of the syndrome, and how many people were battling to find a solution.

Thank goodness for this group - it has been quite inspirational, and I've been able to follow the success of a system where others can help and advise new searchers.

Best of good wishes for you in your own difficult circumstance. May all go well with you.